Guerniss Cover Matte Substratum is a highly-rated substratum among comeliness enthusiasts, kenned for its faculty to provide full coverage while feeling lightweight on the skin. The Ivory 3.0 shade is impeccable for those with fair to light skin tones, and it is designed to coalesce seamlessly into the skin for a natural-looking finish.
One of the standout features of the Guerniss Cover Matte Substructure is its competency to efficaciously cover imperfections such as blemishes, redness, and dark spots. Its buildable coverage sanctions you to apply more or less depending on your desired level of coverage. Plus, its matte finish avails to absorb excess oil and shine throughout the day, leaving your skin looking smooth and impeccable.
The Guerniss Cover Matte Substratum comes in a 30ml bottle, which is the impeccable size for those who want to endeavor the product without committing to a more immensely colossal bottle. The Ivory 3.0 shade is ideal for those with fair to light skin tones, and it blends seamlessly into the skin for a natural finish.
When applying the Guerniss Cover Matte Substratum, it's recommended to commence with a modicum and gradually build up the coverage as needed. Utilize a substructure brush or a resplendency sponge to evenly distribute the product on your skin, starting from the center of your face and coalescing outward.
One of the benefits of this substructure is its perennial formula. It stays put for hours without fading or oxidizing, making it a great cull for events or long workdays. Plus, it is designed to resist transfer, so you don't have to worry about your substratum rubbing off on your apparel or other surfaces.
Overall, the Guerniss Cover Matte Substructure in Ivory 3.0 is an excellent cull for those probing for a substructure that provides excellent coverage, a natural matte finish, and perennial wear. It is facile to apply, comfortable to wear, and provides an impeccable finish that lasts all day. Give it an endeavor and optically discern the difference it can make in your makeup routine.
Pros of full coverage matte foundation
• Minimum pore-clogging. These are generally oil-free so they won’t clog pores or cause them to appear larger. Moreover, this makes them especially great for those with oily or acne-prone skin.
• Hiding imperfections better. A matte finish doesn’t reflect light so it’s better at hiding acne, oversized pores, and textured skin. It usually has a fuller coverage so the imperfections on the face are less noticeable.
• Longer-lasting and minimum transfer. Unlike dewy ones, matte makeup stays put even without setting spray. It’s best for occasions such as events or long days when we do not get the time to reapply for makeup. Cons of full coverage matte foundation
• Can make fine lines more noticeable. Those with aging skin or especially dry skin can find matte foundations tend to settle into lines in a less flattering way. Using a hydrating or smoothening primer may solve this issue.
• Harder to blend. If you’re a beginner in makeup or just want an easier application process, matte options might be a little thick and hard for you to blend. Generally, they are less buildable and sometimes hard to layer for a beginner overall.
• Can look heavier. As the current makeup trend around the world is towards a skin-like or natural-looking finish, the matte foundation can look dated if not applied correctly. The right kind of brush can help you create a seamless natural looking finish.
Guerniss full-cover matte foundation
Guerniss full cover matte foundation is formulated with “marine sugarcane” algae extract and natural mineral powders, helping control excess oil and shine perfectly on your skin. Meanwhile, moisture-binding glycerin delivers refreshing hydration. We tried and tested it in extreme heat and humidity.
To conceal pigmentation, scars, or blemishes this foundation can be your top-level choice. Furthermore, it helps sculpt and brighten skin, improve skin texture, and blur imperfections, all while delivering a fresh, long-lasting, lit-from-within glow.
The formula of the product
Up to 16-hour formula is waterproof, sweat & humidity resistant. Flexible coverage won’t crease or streak and stays true color. It has six different shades to cover all skin tones. Buildable, medium to full coverage in a natural matte finish that won’t give a cakey or heavy feeling, crease, or settle into fine lines or pores. The oil-free lightweight formula provides all-day hydration and won’t cause breakouts.
It is for all skin types. It also has SPF 15 which gives you an extra layer of sun protection over your regular SPF. It does not oxidize on the skin or change its color after the application on the face. The coverage is multi-dimensional matte and it instantly conceals redness, discoloration, and pores with full yet natural coverage. Your skin feels balanced and comfortable-never tight.
Unquestionably, from bridal to party look you can rock any occasion makeup look base can be created with this full-coverage matte foundation. Lastly, it is a full-day wearable product that can last long and a small touch-up can make it wearable for 24 hours.
How to use
Usage: apply to clean, moisturized skin with a guerniss professional makeup brush no: 8 for the first application and no: 3 for blending or sponge. Before applying this foundation, apply the primer of guerniss.